ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Supermarket experiance

Finally it's that time of year when I have to go out of the house to purchase groceries. The pantries and fridge are both bare empty. But I had to fit in the food shopping between the dentist appointment and picking up a relative later on. So after a short drive, I ended up inside the supermarket. The first thing I noticed immediatly was how cool it was inside the store. Bought some veggies first. I noticed that I had just took too long and I was really running short of time. So I had to rush thru the shopping. I was actually running thru the store with the cart. Found some washing detergent, soap, necessary food supplies, which were quickly dumped into the cart. Almost forgot to pay in my mad rush to leave quickly. But luckly, at the end of the day I was able to accomplish the remaining two tasks without missing any deadlines. Next time, I probably won't compress so many items into such a narrow time band.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0