ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Reading books vs watching movies

Reading books and watching movies are a few of my favorite activities. But what I really hate it when movies are remade from novels. In the movies, they don't change just a few minor parts, but go the whole hog at times. The end result is that often the story line gets changed. Personally I think it is safer to say that most of the times the book is much better than the movie. This is usually because there is more character development and scenes are more left to your own imagination. Books are more complete. It can be difficult to translate how you imagined a scene into a live action scene. Sometimes, there have been instances when I have actually enjoyed the movie more than the book, despite the changes and the missing scenes. Though the movies are great in their own way, I find books better than the movies. What I like about books is that I can create my own imagines in my head, and even certain pronunciations of certain words or names. I do like movies about books, but they are just never as good as the book.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0