ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Thursday, June 19, 2008

How to increase web traffic for your blog

I really love blogging, but what I like better is when people actually come to read my articles which I have written. If I am able to increase the traffic to my blog page, then I will be able to get more readers, and my page ranking will go up.

Here are some tips which you can use to increase the traffic to your site:

1.) You need to create great content, since everything starts with great content. Try to write about stuff that people are interested in and will want to link to you. It can be a music related where you write about something that people prefer to other sites; resource related where you have the only information available or maybe a humor related. If you have great content, it will attract people to your site and they will come back for more.

2.) You must update the content on a regular basis – your visitors will only come back again and again to your blog if you are able to provide regular updates. This is one of the vital points to remember. Otherwise, the readers might lose interest if they see that their is activity not on a regular basis. The blogger does not need to post everyday. But whatever schedule he/she chooses - he should follow religiously.

3.) Sometimes it helps if you write articles and submit them to websites accepting author submissions. This way you get a lot of exposure for your business with minimum amount of work; it helps to establish you as an authority in the field which you are writing about, and it also allows you to get backlinks for your website. The more links you have, the greater your chances for increasing your search engine rankings.

4.) Create a network with other bloggers – comment on their blogs, read and link to other blogs and request them to link back to you. This will help your site greatly in increasing it's ranking.
I hope these tips have helped you out. There are many more. If you know any which I have missed, leave a comment and I'll incorporate it into my blog. And yes, I'll comment back if you do.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0