ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cash vs Credit

I really like going out to the local mall at times especially during the weekends. This is the only time when I actually have some free time to do some window shopping. No matter what I buy, I had set a few rules for myself when making purchases. First of all, before leaving for the shopping spree, have a clear idea of what you are looking for. Secondly, how much you want to spend. Finally, do you really need it? or have you fallen for the marketing tactics? If I am interested in some product or service, I prefer to do a little bit of window shopping to see what the product looks like in real life and how it performs in real world conditions. If it's some service which I would like to subscribe to, then I would like to get in touch with a few of it's customers, so that I know how well the company performs. I always like to think thu my payment mode. In the end it all boils down to whether I want to pay by cash or credit. It really depends on the situation. If it's a large purchase, then it's always paid thru the credit route. Smaller purchase are usually paid by cash, unless I think that I might cash for some other transaction later on. Cash is usually the best mode to pay, so that you do not have to settle your dues at the end of the credit cycle later on. But credit also has it's plus points if you use it wisely, and pay your dues completely on time thereby avoiding any debt. I like to use both and it has suited me well.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0