ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Monday, June 16, 2008

Rainy days

I really love rainy days especially if they fall on the weekends. I can sleep in late without feeling guilty about it. As the day progresses, I usually just bum around the house in my regular house clothes. Usually I can found surfing the net. When I get bored with it, I either flip thru some reading material, watch some t.v. or listen to music. Some when I feel like not doing any of the usual stuff, I sit on the porch either sipping coffee/tea or eating something something hot. I just love to sit outside and watch it rain and drizzle, which really refreshes me.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0