ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Friday, August 01, 2008

Jay's Corner

Boy!!!!!! I was really lost on the net the other day. I was looking for a site which could give me some information on my favourite movies and I really could not find the right site. Nothing seemed to satisfy. I kept searching and searching but I kept getting a dead end. Then by chance I found Jay's corner which contains stuffs right from details about movies to some really interesting career opportunities and some details about cartoons and also gadgets. This is the type of sight I was looking for all along. It is just an awesome site. So much information and seems like Jay has put in a lot of hard work into building this fantastic site. I simply love it. This guy can write so well and express his thoughts in a concise manner. I love this site so much that I will visit it over and over again. It is a must visit site if you are the type who like a wide variety of topics to choose from. You will never get bored. So go ahead and visit the site. If you like it as much as I did, then you will probably be listing it as one of your favourite sites very quickly.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice to see that you are benefited from my post! thanks for your post!
Have a great time! Nice to know you!

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0