ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Friday, August 01, 2008

Everything Kimchi

Living in a strange country can be fun and unnerving at the same time. This is especially true if the person is a student. As I found out at the site, this blog is about an exchange student life in South Korea where he lived a worry-free Year 2007. The author also posts pre-Korea entries, which are all hot and spicy like Kimchi. You see, Elliot, a senior student at the University of the Philippines. He had been an exchange was a one year student in Daejeon University, South Korea under the auspices of ASEAN University Network. It seems like he had enjoyed his stay there and learned a lot of stuff as a student. This blog turned out to be fun, entertaining and informative. I have never ran across this type of blog before, but I am glad that I did. The articles which Elliot has written are very enjoyable to read and he seems to write very well. So, if you want to get a glimpse of what a person who had spent some time in South Korea as a student, then you can give this site a try. It contains a lot of topics and I hope you find them as interesting and fun as I did. Give this site a try.

3 Comments:

Eliot said...

Thanks for the review. ^^; By the way, I'm a he. How about an exlink?

Cheerio! ^^;

Allure said...

hi nick! I am making a review for you and your site but I cannot post it, it says anchor text cannot be found. what must I click to submit the review?

Allure said...

im sorry but i dnt know your ym id. you did not give it to me. my ym id is shelly_snabera. pm me or add me. i will wait for yah. am sorry am new at smorty that is why i need ur help.

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0