ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Friday, August 01, 2008

Brand new find

It seems like I am always on the net surfing for a new topic or blog to read. After searching for what seemed like ages, I ran across this really interesting well written blog which really caught my attention. What really made me damn curious and drew my attention was when someone mentioned gothic otaku girl learning japanese. It seems that she is an artist and geek, working in the information technology field for 20 years now, and also trying to stay politically active. The posts which she has written might seem small, but are very well written and cover a wide variety of subjects. This might be due to the fact the author of this blog is an otaku, designer, photographer, idealist, antagonist, poet, programmer, hobbyist, and much more. It is a must visit site, so full of information and posts of different kinds. It is kinda difficult nowadays to find good quality blogs to visit. I do not really know how I did not notice this fantastic blog before.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0