ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Pigging out after a long gap

I just love eating. Just a few days ago I was at a massive party and I just pigged out. There was so many different varieties of dishes that I just could not control myself. But guess what happened. I woke up feeling all bloated and I was looking just awful. I had inadvertently managed to gain a lot of unwanted excess pounds. I was really feeling depressed and did not know what to do. I tried just about everything, but nothing seemed to work. I think I’ll go and check out a few exercise joints near my area and see which package is best suited for me. Over the years, I have managed to gain weight and lost this unwanted baggage without much effort. So, while I am giving this a serious thought let me grab another bite to eat and hopefully it will help me out of the mess I am in.
By the time I reached this laptop and finished writing this post, a lot of time had flown by and I lost track of how many sandwiches and burgers I had gobbled down. I have to make up for the lost time. Haa haa. Some burgers were damn fantastic especially the mustard and onion and green chillie ones…..while the others were good. Overall, the random eating session which I participated today was fun and I have rediscovered my culinary skills after a long gap. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I must admit that food is one of main weak point and I try to enjoy the vast variety of dishes which are offered. Over the years, I have more or less been able to maintain my average sized body without much effort so in the end….a few pounds here and there won’t really make much of a difference. I’ll either hit the gym after the holidays if I can find the right package or maybe just do a lot of walking.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0