ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rushing through the day

When I usually get up in the morning, my usual routine is to get some caffiene inside me and grab the morning paper. This is usually followed by shower and breakfast. By this time I usually discover that I am running mighty late and I rush out of the house like a tornado. As time flows by my eyes keeping wandering to the clock wondering when it will be time to go back home. I am usually at home before six pm unless I have to stop by the market. Since, I do not go early to bed. I spend the time after my dinner either with my computer, books or tv. So, generally I do the most important tasks this time. If I've got enough time to relax still I dont go to bed right after dinner. I spend at least 2-3 hrs by net surfing or listning to music or reading books. Sometimes when I am feeling very lazy, especially after I finish my dinner, I ll lie down on my sofa and promptly take the remote in my hand and surf thru the channels until I find something interesting. After some time, go back, sleep comfortably on the bed.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0