ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Saturday, August 30, 2008

How I surf

I guess it is an old habit of mine which I might not change. I use both the Google and Yahoo email services and whenever I am online, I turn on the messenger for both sites. I always turn it on when I am using the computer so I will get e-mail notifications especially if I am busy with some work and I am expecting some important mail. Besides, most of the time that I'm in front of my computer, I'm also chatting with my family or friends who are all located all over the world.Sometimes, when I am busy prefer to be in invisible mode.My friends just buzz me and see if I am there or not. If I give response or say "hi" they know I am there.Sometimes it becomes so difficult when you are busy and people keep messaging you,it distracts you and your work and not much gets accomplished.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's pretty much what I do...but your visits would never bother me sweety. Hugs xoxoxoxo

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0