ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Old Days

Call me old fashioned. Call me what you will. I still prefer to use the paper and pen method over the computer method wherever possible. I still like the feel of a pen/pencil in my hand and a paper underneath my hand. This is even though the computer method is more efficient in the sense that there is no wastage of paper and you can easily correct your errors. The computer does have its uses....like when you want instant communication. In this case you can write the letter, email it even to a remote location of Earth and get a reply back promptly. In the so called good old days, I remember when we had no computers. We needed good memories, good recall. Most writing was done by hand, or a typewriter. When we made errors, they usually had to be corrected manually. Good neat handwriting was necessary, and stressed upon. These days computers have made life easier and more hassle-free. But we cannot always work in the online mode, especially if I want to note something down quick so that I do not forget it. Plus, especially when I am away from desk, I have to fall back upon the paper and pen mode. In this case, it is just more convenient and faster than pulling out the laptop, powering it up and typing out a letter.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0