ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Are you the same person You were 1 year ago?

Recently I posted a comment on someones page in which I said "Remove me if you do not like me". I received a comment from one of my friends stating that 12 months ago, I would not have said something like that. It really got me to thinking that maybe my buddy was probably right and that I have developed a thick skin. I've learned to take alot of stuff which people dish out online, roll with the punches and not take it all so seriously. Sure it might hurt sometimes, but i have acquired a different mindset now than before. Whereas 12 months ago I might have been sensitive in my reaction to people's comments for the most part now it simply does not matter. I think I have come a long way since I first started. Sometimes some situations just toughen you up. Has this same happened to you? How much have you changed?

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0