ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Friday, January 30, 2009

Where do you prefer to use your computer?

There are so many places where one can use the computer. Not every place is appropriate. Out of all the different places where I can choose from, I prefer to keep my computer in my own room. I have placed it on a desk near a window so that I can look outside while doing my work. The outside view is really great. I feel really comfortable there and can work on it as long as I wish. When the weather is pleasant outside especially after the rains, I like to take it outside and sit on the porch while surfing the net. I guess I made the right decision when I bought a laptop instead of a desktop. Desktops are just too bulky and take up too much space. Laptops on the other hand require very little space, give similar performance, and added benefit that you can take them anywhere. Ever since I got my Laptop, it has given me more flexibility in choosing where I can work, and now I am a happier person.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0