ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Public transport

It's been ages since I have used public transport. You see I have my own vehicle so I never really needed to use it. But with rising gas prices, I think it might be a better option than taking my own car everywhere to save money. The main reason I prefered not to use public transportation was because I have less control over the time and route that I could take. But things have changed somewhatthese days. More routes have been added and the best part is that now I can catch one almost anywhere. The only time I'll use my own car will probably be when I'll be buying the groceries or going someplace where there is no public transportation. It's kinda fun travelling in a bus, since I do not have to worry about driving and parking hassles. The best part I guess is that it's cheaper going someplace when i compare it to my car.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0