ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Newspaper vs TV news

OK, this might sound really silly, but I got thinking about it some days ago after I got into a discussion about it with someone. Most of the time I love reading the newspaper rather than watching television even reading from the newspaper needs my full time attention. I think it is the best way for me to gather material since it is able to give detailed information of the things that have happened just recently and you can skip the items which are of no interest to you. But many people prefer watching the news on TV, there is more excitement when you see the videos of the news on TV and also related details of it. This way the person could still do some other tasks like arranging stuff or eating food. I guess it is a personal choice. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0