ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Friday, August 08, 2008

Travel Prints

Once more I am bitten by the travel bug. Long time since I had gone anywhere for vacation purpose and this time is just the right time to go some place really nice. I was really not sure of where to go. I did not want to go to the same run of the mill vacation spots. I wanted information on a wide variety of places without the hassles of searching all over the net. The sites which I had visited were good, but I was not fully satisfied. Each and every site had almost the same material it seemed. I wanted something different. Just by chance, I discovered a site called Travel and Events which talks about sites, festivals, events, costs and places to travel. This is a neat site which I found really useful and entertaining. I liked it so much that I have visited the site many times and discovered some information which I was not aware of before. The site is set up in such a manner that it easily navigable with pleasing colors. It contains a wide variety of information and some really decent pictures which are appropriately used to highlight some particular point.
Since there are so many posts on this site, I am sure you will find something interesting. The author of this blog seems like a knowledgeable writer and has managed to put together a site, when it becomes really popular, will attract a lot of viewers. So, when you are planning a visit next time, take some time out and pay a visit to this site and maybe you will find something useful for yourself.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I like how you have written the post. I hope you have time to visit great sites in the Philippines.
Keep blogging.

Nadjhin

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0