ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Coasters or no use

No matter which table I choose to drink my cup of coffee, I always make sure that I have a coaster handy. It does not matter how careful a person is, those ugly rings always manage to appear and ruin the look of the table. Before, I was not really caring about it and ended up with a table which had a lot of coffee stains on it. then one day, I went to a handicraft show which was being held in a near by and I saw this set of really beautiful set of coasters which I thought I must have. These are small wooden square shaped, black in color with gold trimmings, and a really nice decorative tree in the middle. I got a set of 6 coasters for the dining table. But, I am using it just about every where. Sometimes, they get misplaced and I have to hunt around searching for them. They are also good decoration items and the guests really seem to love them and sometimes they are good conversation items where there is nothing else to talk about.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0