ALERTPAY - A safe secure way to transact online.

Pay Pal - The payment gate

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Join RupeeMail and benefit

Hi , I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail. Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for. Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. Click on the RupeeMail icon below to join and start earning today.
Hey, want to contact me? Join me on Yuwie!

Hey want to make money? Join me at myLot

Friday, June 27, 2008

Internet - Changing how we access information

How has the Internet changed the way you are entertained these days? Does the Internet have more of a role in your household than the Radio or TVs? Has it changed your reading or studying habits drastically?
I really do not know about you, but for me the Internet really has changed the way I look for information. Whenever I am in need of information, I always use the search engines to hunt down the information, where as I used to go to the library before. The Internet has not really replaced my use of books,newspapers, magazines, etc. but it has certainly increased my scope of information opportunities. The Internet has really changed my entertainment habits. At one time, I used to watch TV and listen to Radio for many hours a week, but I hardly ever watch TV programs or listen to Radio anymore.
With the passage of time, technology also changes. Internet has a lot of plus points which has helped me immensely. It has given me the opportunity to access information that I need in the convenience of my home.

0 Comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=31c17c9f1cd014bed85077bad23b82e0